Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

How to be Hepburn in a Hilton World

Books are written to record any significant events that had happened from the past. In todays generation, books are out in the market not just to provide historical information but to educate about the modern world. It may discuss health, saving money, business techniques and anything that can make someone rich or happy.

I swear I have not read this book yet but I am so excited to get my copy of this. Jordan Christy, not really a well-known person for me but according to sources, she is a music publicist and has worked already with celebrities. I've read reviews and comments regarding with her book entitled, “How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World”. Sounds interesting right? It actually made me pause for awhile after I've read the title. Hepburn is Audrey Hepburn and Hilton is Paris Hilton. I asked myself, “How to be a Audrey Hepburn in a world of Paris Hilton?”. Very interesting.

Audrey Hepburn in her movie, 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'
I wonder how was she able to know what world did Audrey Hepburn had when she was still alive because no one really knows how she lived but only her. And how about Paris Hilton? Did she ever had a chance to live a life of Paris? I bet she never did. But after I have read a short summary of what is the book all about, I find it helpful. Not just for me but for all the girls out there. Offering help and guidance on how to be like Audrey Hepburn, girl with intelligence, beautiful and full of fun while not losing their morals and values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.